We believe it’s our civic responsibility to create resources, and make them free and accessible to all.
Episode 5 – (35 min)
Broadcaster, Instagram sensation and celebrant, Sarah Powell, offers a relatable approach to wellness at work in this episode. With playful candour Sarah shares how she continues to overcome imposter syndrome and her self-sabotaging inner critic with restorative self-care, and kindness – and how you can do it too.
Listen to learn about…
- Kindness and how it can resolve disconnection at work (5.17)
- Self-care when you have no time (6.00)
- The inner saboteur (7.20)
- Empowered curiosity (13.35)
- Imposter syndrome as universal and normal (15.12)
- How to move from a stressed to a calm state (16.27)
- The power of doubt (19.44)
- Shared failures as gifted wisdom (27.27)
We can’t always choose whether we do difficult or challenging things, but we can choose how kind we are around it.