We believe it’s our civic responsibility to create resources, and make them free and accessible to all.
Episode 6 – (36 min)
In this episode, behaviour change expert Jo Hale, joined from the Centre for Behaviour Change, UCL. Jo highlights, and provides the know-how to foster behaviour change through creating a sense of capability, opportunity and motivation – while Lucy offers how Flux is putting this to work with case studied examples.
Listen to learn about…
- An introduction to behaviour change (2.50)
- The COM-B model. Capability, opportunity and motivation (3.44)
- Fostering behaviour change and where to start (5.43)
- A case study: Traditional hierarchies to collective, agile leadership (7.12)
- How reactive managers can become coaches (9.21)
- How to create a sense of opportunity to retain talent (15.52)
- Where to find the COM-B model and how to use it (19.39)
- A case study: Presenteeism to effective, dynamic remote working (26.38)
- How Flux is applying this behaviour change approach (29.15)
Behaviour change is not dependent on capability alone, it interacts with opportunities and motivation equally.